• 2lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
• 1½ cups halved red grapes
• ½ cup chopped pecans
• ⅓ cup diced green onions
• 1 cup plain nonfat greek yogurt
• ¼ cup dijon mustard
• ½ teaspoon dried sage
• ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
• ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
• 1-2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
• salt & pepper to taste
1 In a large bowl mix shredded chicken, red grapes, pecans, and green onions.
2 In a small bowl add yogurt, mustard, sage, smoked paprika, garlic powder, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Whisk together.
3 Add the liquid mixture to the chicken.
4 Stir everything together until it is completely combined.
5 Serve on a slice of bread or in a cup of bibb lettuce.
Makes 8x 4 oz servings
Macros per serving: 35g protein, 3g fat, 10g carb